Quezon City, Quezon City

This is the second time i received this kindly explain to me why this is like this. For me is useless

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this, Joeloy.Actually you may review your order naman po before proceeding to check out para malaman kung na-apply ba talaga ang code na ginamit or hindi.

Paalala din po na may mga restrictions and limitations din po ang mga vouchers. May mga item din pong pwedeng applicabe sa isang item na inorder nyo at sa isa naman ay hindi. So we suggest na i-double check din po kung may sticker attached sa item before using a code para maiwasan po ang problema.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link.Good day!

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us.Please be informed that yes, we had that voucher last August but was valid until end of August only.

This voucher gives customer a P2000 discount if they purchase any INTEL products via www.lazada.com.ph. However, please also be reminded that some 3rd party websites use vouchers (Lazada vouchers) to make money out of click the website they provided.

So we suggest that next time something flashes on your screen saying that you must download this and that, you may freely send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!

Joeloy Gozanes
Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines #1219163

Ako din nkaka tanggap ako ng ganyan..At nag order ako gamit ang coupon code..

Tapos nag go through sya at ndi na apply.. Tumawag ako sa hotline at Pina cancel ko.. Ndi na dw pwde kase for shipping.. Sorry ndi ako magbabayad ng kahit anu.

Parang feeling tuloy na scam ako dahil jan. At hindi ko tatanggapin ang e edidiliver. Pasensya na lazada.

Dapat e correct nyo yang mga ganyang offer na bigla na lang mag pop up sa screen ng mobile phones namin..Saying we have 2000 worth of coupon to use when we purchase..Hindi nman pala tutuo..