Lazada Philippines - Review in Auctions and Internet Stores category from San Juan, Manila

54 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews

here is my order ID 3645279

and here is my ref ID for my complaint 4772789154406179204712

email from lazada that they refund my product but i requested a replace order.. i am not the one to adjust replace my order find another seller if they do not have stock asap!! also the refunded money is not yet reflected to my bank account so replace the item you scammer

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #943587 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
54 of 1160 Lazada Philippines reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
LazadaPH

Oct 31 #1234182

Thanks for reaching out to us, John. Please be informed that if a returned item has a request for replacement, our Return's team will always look for the SAME ITEM SKU. If the SKU is currently OOS, we wont wait for the item to be available so we'll process refund. In your case, since you ordered using credit card, reversal time may take 5-15 banking days. We can not replace an item if its already refunded on our end. But no worries, we have already requested for an immediate reversal for your case to be resolved. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about
×