Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

here is my order ID 3645279

and here is my ref ID for my complaint 4772789154406179204712

email from lazada that they refund my product but i requested a replace order.. i am not the one to adjust replace my order find another seller if they do not have stock asap!! also the refunded money is not yet reflected to my bank account so replace the item you scammer

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us, John.Please be informed that if a returned item has a request for replacement, our Return's team will always look for the SAME ITEM SKU.

If the SKU is currently OOS, we wont wait for the item to be available so we'll process refund. In your case, since you ordered using credit card, reversal time may take 5-15 banking days. We can not replace an item if its already refunded on our end. But no worries, we have already requested for an immediate reversal for your case to be resolved.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!