Hi,just want to clarify my order with tracking #372538616 (cherry mobile flare j1-4gb),early morning i have received a notification that it was to be delivered today but in the afternoon,another msg informing that my order can't be delivered anymore because of "upon the cancel request" I was surprised and disappointed because I can't remember anything that i have cancelled my order.and pls do consider the early morning notification i have received.I am attaching my screen shot of my order status as a proof.pls.find time to work on it ASAP!I AM EXPECTING the delivery Tomorrow.Sept.13.

-Sheena Ann Nieves

09364650114

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 12, 2016.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213955

We're sorry to hear about this, Sheena Ann. As per checking, your order is now closed/cancelled due to failed delivery.

It seems that LEX attempted to deliver your order on 2016-09-12 and the next day but it says that order was "Cancel * Refused at Doorstep". If this isn't true, we'll let our Logistics partner know about the issue and rest assured that it wont happen again. For now, you may just re-order since item is still available on our website.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!