Lazada Philippines Shipping Service Review

Hi,just want to clarify my order with tracking #372538616 (cherry mobile flare j1-4gb),early morning i have received a notification that it was to be delivered today but in the afternoon,another msg informing that my order can't be delivered anymore because of "upon the cancel request" I was surprised and disappointed because I can't remember anything that i have cancelled my order.and pls do consider the early morning notification i have received.I am attaching my screen shot of my order status as a proof.pls.find time to work on it ASAP!I AM EXPECTING the delivery Tomorrow.Sept.13.

-Sheena Ann Nieves

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Cherry Mobile Flare J1 White 4Gb Tracking 372538616
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #917185

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 17 #1213955 San Carlos City, Negros Occidental

We're sorry to hear about this, Sheena Ann. As per checking, your order is now closed/cancelled due to failed delivery. It seems that LEX attempted to deliver your order on 2016-09-12 and the next day but it says that order was "Cancel * Refused at Doorstep". If this isn't true, we'll let our Logistics partner know about the issue and rest assured that it wont happen again. For now, you may just re-order since item is still available on our website. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lazada Philippines. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lazada Philippines.
Filing a new complaint about