Hi,just want to clarify my order with tracking #372538616 (cherry mobile flare j1-4gb),early morning i have received a notification that it was to be delivered today but in the afternoon,another msg informing that my order can't be delivered anymore because of "upon the cancel request" I was surprised and disappointed because I can't remember anything that i have cancelled my order.and pls do consider the early morning notification i have received.I am attaching my screen shot of my order status as a proof.pls.find time to work on it ASAP!I AM EXPECTING the delivery Tomorrow.Sept.13.

-Sheena Ann Nieves

09364650114

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1213955

We're sorry to hear about this, Sheena Ann.As per checking, your order is now closed/cancelled due to failed delivery.

It seems that LEX attempted to deliver your order on 2016-09-12 and the next day but it says that order was "Cancel * Refused at Doorstep". If this isn't true, we'll let our Logistics partner know about the issue and rest assured that it wont happen again. For now, you may just re-order since item is still available on our website.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!