LAZADA, I am your customer and I ordered this little baby cupcake underarm whitening cream last Sept 11, 2016. It's been almost 2 weeks and I have been waiting for my order.

The reference number you gave to me is 327933616. Please give me some feedback because I already paid this product through my credit card and was already deducted to my account. Please, I need it urgent.

Any feedback or clarifications coming from your end will much appreciated. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1218335

We're sorry to hear about this, Cristina. No worries, we'll send an escalation email to our 2GO Support team for them to give us an update on the delivery of your order.

However, you may also personally contact 2GO via their webpage using this link: https://goo.gl/SoOSZ0.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!