1.8
Turnaround Time

I ordered a perfume from their merchant DELUXE CORNER.. they delivered a wrong item on Nov.23, 2016.

Its already paid yet they delivered a wrong item so immediately i called lazada and have the product returned to them. It took such two weeks just to do the replacement (which is supposedly within a week only). I always call them everyday for updates yet they give me such false info. Then when they makecthe delivery i was shocked coz its the same wrong item again!

The Deluxe Corner really pissed me off!

So i called lazada right away and demand for refund and compensation (which should be returned to me withing 48hours only) but it took them another week! Until now nothing good is happening!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258219

Hi. We're sorry to hear about what happened with your previous order.

May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you and create the necessary report? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!