Turnaround Time

I ordered my bag Dec 5 and it gave me an expected delivery date dec 29- jan5 paying php897. The next day i checked the same item from the same seller and they are offering it for 708php with earlier delivery date.

I dont care about the price since the seller has the right to give discount but anywhere you go whether it is in an actual store or online store, it is always first pay, first out. But what happened here? I sent several messages to lazada about this but they always give me canned questions. Jan 5, i checked the status of my item and it says it is still processing.

Jan6, day after the latest expected delivery i received a message from them that the item was on it's way.

Good way of doing business huh! Never again with Lazada.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1267907

We understand how you feel about this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance may we ask for the order number so that we can check it. Thank you.

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1267533

Hi, we wish to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. May we ask for the order number so that we can double check the status of your order.

Please be advised that one particular item has a multiple merchants so prices may change time to time. Also it will be depending on our respected merchant on how prices may occur. For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!