2.2K views
1.5

I Order items online from overseas, after 3 weeks they said they are processing the items and after 4 weeks they said no stocks and will be refunded with in 5-15 days back to the account. They never even ask me if im willing to wait, if its ok for me to be refunded or buy alternative product. Very poor customer service.. give them a call, if you selected return / cancel in your keypad, they will not answer the phone. I was on hold for more than 45 mins and im calling from overseas. In my frustration i decided to hang up on answering machine.

No one answers my question regarding specs of particular product, got message will get back to me with in 28 hrs but nothing. When i asked them again they told me the specs the description but thats not the one i need..

they said theres no available on stock, but in the website there is, but almost 1k pesos more than previous price. Also they want me to put an order again but what they dont know is my bank here took extra charged for payment overseas and thats about 15dollars. It looks like they need money to pay for their employee and they gonna use that money first. Why its too long to process money transfer . I guess theres online banking now in the Philippines..

hmm..sorry just carried away by the issue..

Very frustrating..

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Tried for several times to register with Lazada at the Philippines branch for on-line purchases there from Australia.

Got stuffed around one thing after another.

In the end found them unwilling to accept MasterCard issued from a major bank in Australia.

Same only worse with their idea of PayPal - they are only willing to deal with PayPal account registered in the Philippines ! SUX !

Also had major dramas trying to order through their Philippines shop for the year I lived in Viet Man.

Seems if you're not in the Philippines or the USA, your screwed !