2.2
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

The first time I ordered from them was great.So i was excited to get another products again.

The orders weren't cash on delivery so i had to go to nearest hellopay center which is 7/11 last october 20. The expected delivery date was nov16-21 which was a total bummer. But i digress. The products came way earlier than expected which was defenitely awesome.

To my surprise, they delivered wrong item. So i had to call their customer service right away to take acrion on this. I had to call twice which costs me 200 pesos in order for them to fix it. In the end this 35weeks pregnant mother had to go to the nearest lbc branch to return the product then i have to wait for their call so i can refund the money which they couldnt tell me when or where.

The thing is, im giving birth within the next few weeks so i need to complete my baby's stuffs before delivery but due to their pooooooor coordination, i have to go to the other town to get what i needed. Today, i checked the status of my return on their website, they changed the image of my order from the original product i ordered to the one they sent me. Which made me a little suspicious!

I ended up Deleting the app and will never ever order again!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines and lazada philippines shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1236706

We're sorry to hear about what happened to your previous order.May we ask for the order number for us to give you an update?

Also please be informed that if you paid via HelloPay, and a refund was processed, the amount will automatically be reversed back to your HelloPay account of course. If you already received a notification that your refund has been initiated, refund will follow within 24-48 hours. For more HelloPay refund concerns, customers can send an email to help@hellopay.com or contact  (+63) 02 754 1200.

And for more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link.Good day!