Fitjar, Hordaland
3.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Please call or text kung idedeliver na po.Wala po akong contacts nyo para sabihin kung saan mismo kaya nga po may contact number na nilagay at address para maideliver.

Salamat!Pls call 09295096812

384386649

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of lazada philippines shipping service. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, Sharmeine.As per checking, dispatched na po ang order nyong ON 384386649 with LEX TN A107075997.

You may expect the delivery po, on or before 16-Oct-2016. Para mas madaling malaman ang status ng order, please click this link: http://www.lazada.com.ph/orderstatus/.

For more concerns, pwede rin po kayong mag-message sa amin via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), mag-email sa amin via www.lazada.com.ph/contact/, tumawag sa CS hotline number namin sa 02-7958900 for further assistance o maki-live chat sa amin twing Lunes hanggang Biyernes from 9am - 6pm para masagot ang inyong inquiries/issues using the same link.Good day!

to LazadaPH #1241419

Hello po good afternoon, i would like to follow up my item with order number 375933669... thank you po