2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My order number was 352578516 and I ordered Yoga mat with free clothe net bag.I received the yoga mat only without the net bag.

When I check the delivery order, the seller changed my order without the free net bag.

Pls send the free net bag asap.Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible Lazada Philippines "my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days. after following up and insisting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling Lazada Philippines "I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Lazada is talking *** Lazada Philippines "umoder ako ng watch ng I open ko sira binalik ko kaagad sa lbc..the day na marecieve ko un item.nag ka problema sa refund dahil di sakin naka pangalan un..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more