2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

My order number was 352578516 and I ordered Yoga mat with free clothe net bag.I received the yoga mat only without the net bag.

When I check the delivery order, the seller changed my order without the free net bag.

Pls send the free net bag asap.Thanks.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - Leakage on order detail Lazada Philippines "i order a Samsung galaxy Cellphone last Aug 29 Cash on delivery.The following day I receive an email asking for initial payment for what I order in order to be..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling Lazada Philippines "I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive..." Read more Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Lazboy - Extremely poor La-z-boy customer service Lazboy "We purchased two chairs ($1500 each) at the Frisco TX store - 8294 TX-121, Frisco, TX 75034. There was poor workmanship in sewing the fabric darts on the arms leaving..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more