Yapak, Aklan

Pls follow up my order kasi kulang ng isang item yung natanggap kong rechargeable mini fan, 2 ksi inorder ko pero isa lng dumating..and i paid for the price of 2 items..

heto order number, #396373756.I hope you can resolve this

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). danzio599 is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Wrong Item ORDER #: 355488798 Lazada Philippines "I purchased a laptop, see the attached photo and URL of my ordered item. The laptop that was delivered has a different features. Based from your website it shows RAM:..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Air cooler hanabishi but its not cooling Lazada Philippines "I order 1 hanabishi aircooler & i send it back to lbc just to return the item its cooling even in a small room..it cost 5k price its too expensive..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Delay of DELIVERY Lazada Philippines "I've been receiving sms about my item to be delivered. I missed a call of the first delivery because I had my class. Now I am waiting for my items..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more