Angeles City, Angeles
3.6

I received my order last January 14, 2016. I immediately check it and upon checking, it was damaged so i returned it via lbc on the same day.

Today (jan 16) i checked at lbc track and trace, it was still in scs courier facility, i thought i will be delivered back on the next day at your warehouse.

Now, i want to know the real status of my returned item. Thank you

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

Good afternoon po mam,sir may order po akong setup box sa lazada.bakit po ganon wala po akong masagap na chanel kahit isa.saan po ba pwedeng pumunta na office dito sa angeles city para magpa service para maikabit po ng maayos ung tv sa setup box.

LazadaPH

Thanks for letting us know about this. May we ask for the order number as well as the return tracking number given by LBC for us to track it?

By the way, just the same, in some instances, returned item may be returned to our warehouse the same timeframe we have for delivering the items. Once it reaches our warehouse, it will have to undergo the 2-days evaluation process. After this process, you wil receive a notification from our Return's Dept.

personnel for the update. Good day!