Iligan City, Iligan
2.0

Update by user Nov 16, 2016

I want to cancel it. There's no cancel button.

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

Dear Lazada, please respond.. cancel my order code number 334665169 please.

Respond asap for info.. 2,847 is too much i only ordered 1 item and I'm sure about that.

Please cancel my order. Thanks!

Update by user Nov 15, 2016

Dear Lazada, please respond.. Please cancel my order here's my code 334665169 i can't afford to pay 3 items.

I only ordered 1 item. Please pretty please

Original review posted by user Nov 15, 2016

Dear Lazada, i surely pressed order 1 item only. And how come i ordered 3 items?

Now, i have to pay 2,847 for 3 items. I ordered here for me to save and not too costly for me to pay. Now, this happened! This is sooo unprofessional Lazada!

I even logged in my account and it said "please refresh connection" and i even pressed it many times! And i even called the number of your attendant and said she can't do anything about it! And i even tried calling her many times but she's already out of the service i can't reached her anymore. This is ***!

Please, cancel my order that's too much.. Here's my code 334665169 please just please! Cancel it out. Please read this out.

Cancel my order..

Again, the code is 334665169. Thank you!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1241458

Thanks for taking our call, ArdysSoPissed. Please let us know if you have concerns other than this so that we can help you.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+), call our CS hotline at 02-7958900 for further assistance and updates, email us at www.lazada.com.ph/contact/ or engage in our live chat available from Mondays thru Fridays @ 9am - 6pm using the same link. Good day!