I order a laptop. its been delivered dec 26.

My sister checked the item and its seem that it have scratches and when she turn it on, the screen have dead pixels. (black small dots) i decided to return it. the item was received in their warehouse on dec 29. since then i have been contacting them to refund my money.

its 7999 php that i worked hard to save. their reply was always wait for 48 hours and today is jan 8. just what the ***? 10days have past but still my money is not refunded.

they just saying that it will take 48 hours but just ***! *** YOU for fooling us. *** you for false information. and *** YOU for worst service.

Give me back my money. before i file a lawsuit to you.!!!!!

Review about: Starmobile Laptop.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines #1269181

I have the same problem exxept lbc lost my item :( it's taking forever for them to refund me

San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1267911

We understand how you feel about this and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For further assistance may we ask for the order number so that we can check it. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1268010

386663359

I just hope it will resolve because i already consulted an attorney today and tomorrow im planning to go to dti. please I dont want trouble but i want my money back.

to Manilyn San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1268419

Hi Manilyn, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times. However, the contact number on our file was unattended.

In that case, we may advised to please check you email address since we sent you an email notification under ticket number 4076483 asking for some information for evaluation of the item. Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1268499

I recieved the email, and what are you saying? it still pending?

its been 12 days. I never used the laptop because im pissed when i saw the damages. and i returnedbit immediately.

your fault and im the one suffering. I really what a refund.

LazadaPH

Hi, we wish to apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. For us to check the status of your return item kindly provide the order number so that we can double the latest status.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!