1.5
Turnaround Time

I want to cancel my order. Dont deliver it to my house anymore, no use, it was supposed to be a xmas present but it is super delayed, ordered it last Dec.

14. Storm is your excuse? The storm was gone on weekend that week. Such a lazy customer service and you expect me to wait for another 5-6 more days for my package to be delivered?

Is that all you can do best?? Shoot a sorry email and let me wait?? It's been more than a week??? You give me lame excuse like storm?

I wont pay for it, dont deliver it to me anymore. Your service sucks!!!

Wont avail anything from you anymore. Order number is 393839282 tracking id is 791003817659

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, we have already noted your request on our system. However, please be reminded that we have 7-14 business days delivery lead time for orders outside Metro Manila.

Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not included.

Let us know what else we can do to help you. Good day!