Muntinlupa,Muntinlupa
3.0

I was very disappointed with lazadaph. I ordered a toshiba tv last jan 8 via credit card.

The service was quick i received the package the next afternoon. Sadly though it was defective. So i initiated a return of the item by jan 10. It was written that all you had to do is return it via lbc.

So i skipped my morning work to be able to go to lbc. But lbc refused to accept an item that is not in a wooden box. So i called lazada and complained abt it. Jan 11 is my first call to their customer service.

They will file a pick up request for me so that i wont have to pay for a fabrication of a wooden box just so icould return a defective product. By jan 13 i called back again because i havent received any reply. They follow it up again in 24 to 48 hrs. But i let a few more days passed just to be sure by jan 18 i called back again but the same reply is given to.

Honestly im running out of patience because they keep giving the same "well call you in 24-48 hours".

They have until tom for their 48th hour after that im filing this with DTI. i think what theyre doing is consuming my 14 day warranty so they wont have to change my item.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, can you provide me an Order Number we can use as reference? Thank you!