Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa
2.6

I was very disappointed with lazadaph. I ordered a toshiba tv last jan 8 via credit card.

The service was quick i received the package the next afternoon. Sadly though it was defective. So i initiated a return of the item by jan 10. It was written that all you had to do is return it via lbc.

So i skipped my morning work to be able to go to lbc. But lbc refused to accept an item that is not in a wooden box. So i called lazada and complained abt it. Jan 11 is my first call to their customer service.

They will file a pick up request for me so that i wont have to pay for a fabrication of a wooden box just so icould return a defective product. By jan 13 i called back again because i havent received any reply. They follow it up again in 24 to 48 hrs. But i let a few more days passed just to be sure by jan 18 i called back again but the same reply is given to.

Honestly im running out of patience because they keep giving the same "well call you in 24-48 hours".

They have until tom for their 48th hour after that im filing this with DTI. i think what theyre doing is consuming my 14 day warranty so they wont have to change my item.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of toshiba 32 inch led tv. Lazada Philippines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned toshiba 32 inch led tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, can you provide me an Order Number we can use as reference? Thank you!