Resolved
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 01, 2016

Be more realistic in providing information such as status of queries and follow lead time frame.

Original review posted by user Mar 31, 2016

It just happened that my mom ordered the item and went to be defective upon delivery. I immediately return it via LBC the same day March 05, 2016.

She wanted iy replaced but due to unavaibility of stock they process it as for refund. My mom request to refund her with cash tru LBC remittance but they have it as a refund voucher or the so called store credit. My mom gets very disappointed in the event they cannot comply to their customers demand after a hassle caused to her. She got the refund voucher I think March 14, 2016 and asked me to used it instead of her.

I had a different account on my own and got to use the voucher on my purchase for two items which has been delivered only one. I got the item March 17, 2016. In a coincidence the other item was a sports camera as well and again it causes us inconvenience due to failed delivery on our address. We reached the maximum days until they just cancel my order and informed me that since I used a refund voucher on my purchase they will just refund me the remaining balance of my voucher.

They asked me if I want a reactivation of my voucher or a refund via LBC remittance. Ofcourse I prefer a cash refund. They said that I have to wait until their courier return the item to their warehouse before they were able to process my refund. According to an email they send to me the process starts March 24, 2016 and since it's a holy week it's ok to wait until the next business day.

March 28, 2016 Monday, I make a follow up regarding on my refund and they replied to me that it was completed. they even told me that the details was sent to my email separately. There is no other email than their replies and newsletter. so where is the refund details?!

I asked them again to resend it to me and got an email that I should wait agaid for 24-48hrs. for the resending. I often call and send email to follow up but up to date there is no refund details provided to me. One of their agent even commit to me a call to directly provide the details.

Again there's no call.

What will happen to my money now?? Order number 335185112

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Cod, Fast delivery.

I didn't like: Give false information, Post-sales service.

Comments

I can't see the option of changing it to resolved.. Issue already resolved by LazadaPH. Tnx

user37333212
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1137447

Are you going to call me today?! My lines are open. And I will be just waiting.

LazadaPH

Thanks for taking our call, Resie. Though we regret that you hung up.

Anyways, we have talked to one of our Refunds team member, since the one handling the LBC remittance, we'll call you back again tomorrow and provide you the remittance number.

Please keep your lines open. Good day!

to LazadaPH #1136925

I hope you keep your words over it.

user37333212
to LazadaPH #1137450

Are you going to call me today?! My lines are open. And I will be just waiting.