Doha, Doha

I order twice for wardrobe cabinet at first they deliver different model they said out of stock i reject item bcoz i receive it and again they deliver different item with same price my daugther receive and they said no stock we order but they charge them same price...why they deliver if actual item not available????pls see attach picture they deliver smaller with same price????? Can i ask refund for smaller item????..attention lazada philippines....are you always do this kind of procedure??

This person wrote the review because of not as described of wardrobe from Lazada Philippines and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the item you received. I understand you'd like a refund for the wardrobe you purchased. Please provide us the order number for further assistance.