Doha, Doha

I order twice for wardrobe cabinet at first they deliver different model they said out of stock i reject item bcoz i receive it and again they deliver different item with same price my daugther receive and they said no stock we order but they charge them same price...why they deliver if actual item not available????pls see attach picture they deliver smaller with same price????? Can i ask refund for smaller item????..attention lazada philippines....are you always do this kind of procedure??

Review about: Wardrobe.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the item you received. I understand you'd like a refund for the wardrobe you purchased. Please provide us the order number for further assistance.

Lazada Philippines - Worst Customer Service - Order #359932498 Lazada Philippines "I received a different exercise bike. I ordered a Soozier Stationary Bike (please see attached image) worth Php 3,688 but I received a 301 Magnetic Spinner Bike like the one..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False delivery - signature on delivery receipt is illegible Lazada Philippines "my order starus states delivered but i did not receive anything. i contacted their customer service and did not get any update after two days. after following up and insisting..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Lazada Philippines "I am trying to order a makeup set but when I input my address, there is no "Benguet" choice on "Select Province" Please fix it immediately. I am trying to..." Read more Lazada Philippines - WILL NEVER BUY FORM LAZADA AGAIN!!! RUINED MY WIFE BIRTHDAY! Lazada Philippines "Hi, I recently purchased a laptop for my wife. The laptop arrived everything was working apart from the Windows 10 software so defective. April could not click on the "Settings"..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Verizon Wireless - Verizonwirelessons Verizon Wireless "Thank you for that information. As you have not been able to offer me a resolution, only trouble tickets and delays, I have asked AMERICAN Express to debit the amount..." Read more Wigsis - Worst Online Experience ...EVER! Wigsis "First, I would like to say, I am very surprised that PayPal would offer their services to this rip-off company. I ordered this wig - paid $90.00 and it was..." Read more