Doha, Doha

I order twice for wardrobe cabinet at first they deliver different model they said out of stock i reject item bcoz i receive it and again they deliver different item with same price my daugther receive and they said no stock we order but they charge them same price...why they deliver if actual item not available????pls see attach picture they deliver smaller with same price????? Can i ask refund for smaller item????..attention lazada philippines....are you always do this kind of procedure??

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Wardrobe
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

We're sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the item you received. I understand you'd like a refund for the wardrobe you purchased. Please provide us the order number for further assistance.

Lazada Philippines - IMPORTANT! NEED TO RETURN ITEM THAT HAS NO NAME, EVEN BRAND FROM ANY PRODUCT !!!! Lazada Philippines " HOW CAN I RETURN THIS ITEM " NITRO Windshield washer" from ORDER NUMBER 339227368, IF THE STATUS OF THIS ITEM IN MY LAZADA ACCOUNT IS CANCEL. I RECEIVED AND..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Order still arriving Lazada Philippines "Bought hair dryer from Lazada last June 2 and hoping to get the item as promised by the website at June 5 or 6. However after 3 follow up emails..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Does my payment order approved? Lazada Philippines "Nagorder po ako ng otg and baby toys a few hours ago with the payment method using my debit card. I checked my bank account and the amount for the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Very Upset- Maging honest naman kayo sa payment ng mga customer niyo! Lazada Philippines "I recieved a letter from Lazada today. Actually, a notice where it stated that I have not paid my orders last July 08, 2016. I am a regular customer of..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Freedompop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD Freedompop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more