I recieved the item on time i checked the warranty with asus ph and was advised that it already expired september of last year, also checked the activation key and is not working!What the ***!!!!

Then after several days, i recieved an email from them that they will process a refund without informing me which i will not accept they should replace the item with a new one!

Hoping this issue will be reasolve or else im going to sue this company!Im very pissed!

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of lazada philippines warranty from Lazada Philippines and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, thank you for taking my call. Please be informed that I already requested for the voucher to be sent to our email address. Kindly check your email as well as the spam folder.