Seller KILE will not approve order if you use a discount code. Their reason was my card is not valid.

But if i place order in lazada from other seller my card will go through. And i use my card all the time.

Lazada should banned KILE from selling in their website.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi, good day! Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

We will raise this concern to the higher management to see what needs to be done.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!