I ordered May 14, 2015 with order number: 304711855. The following day, May 15 2015, the status of my order is "Your item(s) is being packed and ready for shipment at our merchant's warehouse". That was the last time my order status has been updated by Lazada.

I ordered the item as a gift, my debit account was already charged but until now the recipient have'nt received the item yet. Lazada is not answering my queries on their help center. I'm just receiving emails that they will respond within 24 hours but until now nothing happened. This is very disappointing.

Anybody please help me get in touch with Lazada. I live in Doha now.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. iheartmyandy is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about iphone 5s case at Lazada Philippines was delivery process Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments