Mag-iisang taon na sa September until now hindi pa rin naibabalik sa akin ang refund ko.Paulit-ulit same emails whenever I am doing the follow up.

I called the Paypal and my bank and they all confirmed me that the money was in all the hands of Lazada. It is for lazada to decide whether they will accept or decline the payment. But since all of the payment was clearly deducted from my bank so that means that they received my payment. But then lazada will just give me and answer like it will take 90 days to reflect on your bank statement.

That the money is floating. I waited 90 days and now it's been 11 months!!! More than 90 days and still waiting for that refund. Ganito nalang ba ang gagawin niyo sa mga customer niyo?

Hanggang sa mapagod nalang sa kakaantay ang customer niyo di niyo gagawan ng action? Anong klase kayong tao?

Sinisira niyo ang tiwala ng tao sa inyo.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Refund Policy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $2779
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lazada Philippines - GLAMGOSSIP.PH / JOY CATHERINE BERTE Lazada Philippines "I ordered a "MANGO BAG" last January 28, 2016 thru Lazada. My item was delivered yesterday morning (February 1). I was really disappointed with the item I bought. I messaged the..." Read more Lazada Philippines - False ads Sricam camera Lazada Philippines "Sricam camera ads it 720P hd but if your using NVR and view to your 32 inch. TV its not streaming 720P video but only SD video. You cant notice..." Read more Lazada Philippines - We were unable to process your payment; therefore, it was canceled in our system. Lazada Philippines "Para akong binuhusan ng malamig na tubig! na scam yata ako sa LAZADA!! Bakit ganon? Nag order ako ng 3 items worth almost 2,500 gamit ang card ng anak ko..." Read more Lazada Philippines - IMPORTANT! NEED TO RETURN ITEM THAT HAS NO NAME, EVEN BRAND FROM ANY PRODUCT !!!! Lazada Philippines " HOW CAN I RETURN THIS ITEM " NITRO Windshield washer" from ORDER NUMBER 339227368, IF THE STATUS OF THIS ITEM IN MY LAZADA ACCOUNT IS CANCEL. I RECEIVED AND..." Read more 2 boxes of original flavor honey maid graham cracker all crushed up!!! Honey Maid "I bought a box of honey maid graham crackers on 6/9/17 as a COOKIE snack for my kids..which were more of crushed graham crackers...which was Very Very messy!!! They love..." Read more Lexus - Front driver and passenger leather seats are cracking. Lexus "The driver and passenger in my 2013 RX 350 Lexus starting cracking in December 2016. The beginning of January 2017 I took the car to Lexus of Palm Beach for..." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Polygroup - 7 pools in a years time Polygroup "I have purchased a total of 7 pools last year and they all ended up leaking and the leak could not be found. One of them I returned for exchange..." Read more