Mag-iisang taon na sa September until now hindi pa rin naibabalik sa akin ang refund ko.Paulit-ulit same emails whenever I am doing the follow up.

I called the Paypal and my bank and they all confirmed me that the money was in all the hands of Lazada. It is for lazada to decide whether they will accept or decline the payment. But since all of the payment was clearly deducted from my bank so that means that they received my payment. But then lazada will just give me and answer like it will take 90 days to reflect on your bank statement.

That the money is floating. I waited 90 days and now it's been 11 months!!! More than 90 days and still waiting for that refund. Ganito nalang ba ang gagawin niyo sa mga customer niyo?

Hanggang sa mapagod nalang sa kakaantay ang customer niyo di niyo gagawan ng action? Anong klase kayong tao?

Sinisira niyo ang tiwala ng tao sa inyo.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lazada philippines refund policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2779. Lazada Philippines needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lazada philippines refund policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lazada Philippines.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments