Lazada have a very poor customer service, refund and return processing is very inconvenience, very frustrating.. I receive a defective item and every time i contacted them about my refund still the same script they're going to advice you, wait for an update within 24 to 48 hours and its like its already my fourth times contacting them and still the same script wait for 24 to 48 hours.

and its already over a week now. there is still no update of my refund and i'm sure if i will going to contact them for an update, they are still going to say the same script wait 24 to 48 hours.

They did not check their item quality. as soon i receive the item i reported it immediately, now i'm stuck wit an item i cant use (basura) and also i lost my money.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Comments

I second the motion! Lazada Refund Process and Customer service sucks!!!

They are like bots who copy and paste most of the replies chats or e-mail. I have a pending refund now going for almost a month without progress! almost sending them follow ups every time.

they always says that they will follow up with the warehouse team! One email, the chat representative just any how fire up an email with a random subject that really has no meaning at all!