We ordered a phone and paid by Debit card. Lazada took payment from the card, but then rejected the order because the address we gave did not match the address held by the bank EXACTLY. (Even a single letter or word is a discrepancy)
We were first told that the amount we paid will automatically reverse back within 5-15 banking days.
But after about 5 emails, it became "the amount will be credited back within 45 banking days for Debit card payments".
The first emails gave no reason for the order not being accepted, other than "we were unable to process your payment" and "No money has been deducted by Lazada from your payment card account".
As our bank balance had reduced by this order value, we knew that their statement was wrong, and began trying to find out what.
The bank confirmed it had been paid out of our account.
Lazada need lessons in customer service and maybe a much better system.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Them taking my money and cancelling order
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an asus zenfone 5 lite on Jan 01, 2015 and paid via paypal. On Jan 05, I filed a ticket (#1213183) because I noticed that my order status..."
- "LAZADA RETURN POLICY SUCKS BIG TIME!!!! I have placed an order thru lazada on feb 10. They have sent confirmation on the same day. I find it funny that they were..."
- "LAZADA' Just to inform you that the delivery man of 2GO Express came today Oct. 12, 2016 at 3:45p.m. but I did not accept my order(2GO..."
- "An Airbnb guest flooded my bathroom. The water leaked out into the adjoining bedroom soaking the carpet. It went right to the underlay. I took photos of the affected area..."
- "I made the order on www.mini-laptop-accessories.com on 27th of June 2013 - it was a keyboard for Asus laptop, paid using Paypal but the order was never shipped. I contacted the..."
- "They claim to provide assignment help on ANY topic. However, I submitted an assignment on Architecture which required the use of AutoCAD. I had a deadline of 12 hours and..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."
- "Dear Sir I have been using all different types of your products for a long time now. However, today I had my worst experience with your Company. I bought Sally Hansen Ouch..."