I had a bad experience with Lazada Philippines. It was an experience between me and a certain costumer service attendant named Kevin. Because Lazada offered a Cash on Delivery payment to any of these location "Metro Manila, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cebu, Davao, Cagayan de Oro, Tacloban and Ormoc" so I ordered an item last July 9 at around 7am and chose the COD payment method. I was excited and expected that my order will be delivered on July 14 but luckily a prompt email from Kevin stating "We are sending you an email to inform you that your order with order number (my order # here) was cancelled. Unfortunately, Cash On Delivery is only available to locations within Metro Manila. If you would like to re-order, please visit our website and choose another mode of payment convenient to you." * copy and pasted from the email received with ticket #7419. To my dismay I emailed him saying that payment method is already offered before I ordered. On July 10, Kevin emailed back to me and say "We really apologized for the confusion. As of today we open the option of making COD payment for those selected cities in the country like Bacolod, Davao, Cebu, Ilo-ilo, Tacloban, Ormor and Cagayan de Oro. If you want you can re process the order with the same procedure of payment and we will make sure that were going to prioritize your transaction with us." *copy and pasted from the email received. I don't know what really happened, Kevin is confused with the company service his working with he might be new to the company or untrained personnel. Well, to make the story I didn't made another order. I was frustrated and I thought I wanted to cancel my Lazada account. This post will shout to world what Lazada Philippines Services like what complaints posted all over the web. Im thinking I will make my own Lazada story posted on my mere blog.

I believe in: First impression last

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Delivery Service.

Comments

I just want to inform you that i tried calling your customer support last 7/2/12 and you really have a very rude and arrogant agent that really *** me off!I am really planning to buy to LED tv's however after this experience that I have from your agent I am very disappointed and even I really wanted to get those TVs but I just decided NO!!!!Look if you want to have a good reputation since your starting your company i suggest improve your customer service first specifically this is a ONLINE SHOPPING and customer will call to answer their questions they have about your products.I also work as a call center agent and i never did this rudeness to my customer very unsatisfactory I also suggest you should be having a customer satisfaction call back. Your agent answered me" I am not using this tvs so i dont know the answer all the info that i can give you is the one that we have on the web."Your agent even hung up on me as well.

I ask for the viewing angle of the tv since im gonna mount the tv on my gf's bedroom so i consider the viewing angle then your *** agent answered me this he can just told me that i dont know but to tell he is not using it that is very unprofessional and sarcastic.I called you guys because you are promoting your product at MOA so i tried calling because im very interested in getting tv im very much disappointed with you guys hopefully you can this. just a piece of advise from a very disappointed and unsatisfied customer

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking time to comment on this post.

I have read negative reviews about your services before I made my order but still I made a wild trial to try out your COD payment method service. Luckily a certain Kevin from your league pissed me, He might be in hurry or what ever droves him to reply promptly without doing a short research of what your services are.

Also, this is not an another complaint post just to destroy your company's reputation, in fact I have included in above post the ticket number from the email I received. I hope that make sense.

I have stated above, First impression last- this can be change right? Another statement, Employees who are confused and untrained will drag down the company's name to uncertain- catered by your reply "it is that we have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations."

Once again thank you and Oh... I haven't cancelled my Lazada's account yet I might make another order if I have the motivation. Before I forgot, I from Davao City.

Please accept our deepest apologies for the mistake that one of our customer service representatives made. It was not our intention to create such an

awkward and embarrassing situation for you.

The customer service representatives do have a responsibility to answer questions correctly and if they are not sure to research the issue first. Sorry for this occurrence. For several months, different negative reports have surfaced that unfairly attack our services, this misinformation creates uncalled-for fear to potential customers which impends to destroy public trust in our service and worse driving

away consumers from online shopping industries.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that we have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to shop again on our website. Enjoy shopping at Lazada Philippines!