Resolved
2.0
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I'm really disappointed with LAZADA's customer service and credibility.LAZADA deducted P7,190 twice from my Metrobank Debit Card.I ordered the item Xiaomi Redmi 4 for my husband which is worth P7,190 from LAZADA and they cancelled my first transaction with the order no.

of 337293119. They sent me an email of assurance that no deduction was made to my debit card. So, I ordered the same item again and this time they accepted and verified my second transaction with the order no. of 373473119 and a deduction was made for such ordered item.

It was stated in the email that no deduction was made with the first transaction because they cancelled it but in the end a deduction of P7,190 was made to my savings account for the first and second transaction despite the cancellation they made to my first order and the affirmation of no deduction was a BIG LIE. I need a feedback ASAP and I need LAZADA to return my money back to my Metrobank savings account. A total deduction of 14,380 was made to my savings account.

Thank you and God bless.Contact me @ 09770978153

Review about: Lazada Philippines Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor assistance, Slow delivery, Give false information, Payment process.

Comments

San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1267902

Hi, please be advised that we are trying to call you several times.However, the contact number on our file keep on ringing.

Regarding this concern, as checked on order number 337293119, the current status is now closed but no worries since there is no amount collected on your account and we can guarantee you of that. We already sent you the details under ticket number 4143223. Also, under order number 373473119, can you please confirm if you are aware that this is imported item? If not, please be advised that this is imported item and it may take within 20-30 calendar days.You can read more about Shipping at http://goo.gl/RoRVij.

For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us through this link http://www.lazada.com.ph/helpcenter/.Thank you.

Makati, Manila, Philippines #1267065

Hi babychangmin_oppah.Thank you so much for taking our call.

For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl.Good day!

San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1266549