LEGASPI PHILIPPINES ; I do not have a complain about the product about Lazada itself until now, but I DO not AGREE WITH THE SALES POLICY AND THE DELIVERY SYSTEM THAT IS BEEN USED. FIRST OF ALL IT IS NOT A DOOR TO DOOR POLICY.

3 TIMES IN A ROW NOW THE LBC DELIVERY STAFF JUST DO NOT WANNA DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP. First time ; LBC Office will text that the delivery will be done in a few hours and to keep the exact money ready. After a couple of hours the delivery LBC guy gives a miss call and shut down the phone. If later contact is possible LBC will come up with an excuse that the house could not not be found.

Pick up in main or local office. If you claim about it they get very rude of just lie some story. Second time ; LBC told me that pay on delivery can not be done at home, WHY the phone message to keep the money ready. Where is the LAZADA DOOR TO DOOR POLICY.

And third time ; LBC said, OUT OF DELIVERY ZONE, my house is located between the Main and Local LBC Office. It`s a Joke and the LBC is using its POWER discrimination to get away with the scandal.

I am a foreigner but my wife is Philipinna and I think its is disgusting what LAZADA and BPI staf is doing to their own people. SHAME ON YOU.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lbc Express Door-to-door Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir,We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you to our third party courier.For us to report this incident to our Logistics team, please provide your order number. For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.Best regards,