Resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 06

I finally got the items returned, but I will never buy anything from Lazada again

Original review posted by user Nov 06

Recently I wanted to return an item which was advertised and pictured on Lazada completely different to the item I received.

They told me to go to 7-eleven to return it. Unfortunately the machine they use to initiate the physical return of the item is out of service.... No connection.

I went there many times without any success. Furthermore, I can't reach lazada for help. There is no email address and the so-called live agent is a joke.

I am pissed.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 06.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi TanBiddy, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

to LazadaPH #1593497

After 2 weeks running every day to the 7-eleven they finally managed to get this machine up and running. I was able to return the item.

Now let's hope I'll get the money back a little faster. Anyways, how you handle returns isn't very professional.

You deliver the items than you also should pick them up for a return. That would be service!