Lazada Philippines - Lazada SCAM

I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer, and They refuse to take responsibility, also their customer service email reply very slow, when you call their landline no one pick up.

As I check, a lot of people complaining about the seller too. But Lazada take no action, and let the seller still do the scam untill now. Even my review not displayed by Lazada. I`ll just wait for Lazada to responds this complain, If they take no action, I will report this to police office, so other will not get scam.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #890104

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 31 #1192686 Makati, Manila

Hi, Victor. We're trying to call you but the line just keeps on ringing. As per checking, there's a note here that you dont want to return the wrong item that was delivered to you? We also noticed that your address is just near an LBC outlet here in Dela Rosa Carpark where you may return the item for FREE. Please be informed that we can only process your refund/replacement once item is sent back to us. You may reply to this message and sent us an email via with the Return Tracking Number from LBC then we'll process your refund right away. We hope we can meet half way with this concern. Good day!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.