Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer, and They refuse to take responsibility, also their customer service email reply very slow, when you call their landline no one pick up.

As I check, a lot of people complaining about the seller too. But Lazada take no action, and let the seller still do the scam untill now. Even my review not displayed by Lazada. I`ll just wait for Lazada to responds this complain, If they take no action, I will report this to police office, so other will not get scam.

This reviewer shared experience about "scam" and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $3004. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Lazada Philippines to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192686

Hi, Victor.We're trying to call you but the line just keeps on ringing.

As per checking, there's a note here that you dont want to return the wrong item that was delivered to you? We also noticed that your address is just near an LBC outlet here in Dela Rosa Carpark where you may return the item for FREE. Please be informed that we can only process your refund/replacement once item is sent back to us. You may reply to this message and sent us an email via www.lazada.com.ph/contact with the Return Tracking Number from LBC then we'll process your refund right away.

We hope we can meet half way with this concern.Good day!