Makati, Manila

I buy money counter for php 3.004 but they sent me money detector lamp(Order # 392683586 ), the item totally different. They don`t check what they sent to their customer, and They refuse to take responsibility, also their customer service email reply very slow, when you call their landline no one pick up.

As I check, a lot of people complaining about the seller too. But Lazada take no action, and let the seller still do the scam untill now. Even my review not displayed by Lazada. I`ll just wait for Lazada to responds this complain, If they take no action, I will report this to police office, so other will not get scam.

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Privacy and Data Security
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss SCAM / $3004
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192686

Hi, Victor.We're trying to call you but the line just keeps on ringing.

As per checking, there's a note here that you dont want to return the wrong item that was delivered to you? We also noticed that your address is just near an LBC outlet here in Dela Rosa Carpark where you may return the item for FREE. Please be informed that we can only process your refund/replacement once item is sent back to us. You may reply to this message and sent us an email via www.lazada.com.ph/contact with the Return Tracking Number from LBC then we'll process your refund right away.

We hope we can meet half way with this concern.Good day!