I ordered a gift for my niece's birthday but delivered it to my address instead. My address is in Davao and my niece lives in Metro Manila.

I clearly indicated that the item will be delivered to the SHIPPING address which was my niece's address... And waaaalllaaah! The item arrived after 13 days to the WRONG address. WHAT A SHAME LAZADA!!!

Poor service!

I kept sending follow up emails after the item failed to arrive to the promised 1-5 business days time frame but nobody replied to the emails I sent.

Very very very poor service. I wish they will look into this matter or else they will keep losing customers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Service, Inconsistent delivery, Giving false information.

Comments

LazadaPH
Muntinlupa, Muntinlupa, Philippines #927711

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/