Lazada Philippines - Lazada Shipping express not really express

Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na sinasabi lang it will be delivered with in this day antay ako ng antay wala naman dumadating ano ba yon. ang tarcking ko ito lang ang laman.

2015-02-02 16:21:23

Your item(s) has been shipped with LEX (Lazada Express) and will reach you on the next 1-3 working days.

Hello 7 days na kaya since last na order ko. hoy kailan nyo balak ideliver ang order ko hello ano ba.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Shipping not fast enough

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Asus Zenfone 5
Review category
review #591697 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lazada Philippines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25, 2015 #1053733

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA. baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila. napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.
Sadami na ng mga complaints dapat tingnan na to ng DTI. ang laking abala. magaling sa promises tapos pag palpak ang hirap nang mabalik ang pera mo. CALLING DTI PLEASE INVESTIGATE LAZADA.

May 20, 2015 #986482

Hi jeeny071975, we have read your review and we appreciate the chance to explain this matter. Please know that for orders within Metro Manila, we deliver within 1-7 business days upon finalizing the full payment (excluding holidays and weekends). For orders outside Metro Manila, we deliver within 5-12 business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Click link for more information about shipping and delivery: We hope we have made things clear regarding shipping. Thank you.

Jul 29, 2015 #1013535

I dont believe you lazada u cheating so many people ***. I order gold watch when I receive the watch all the hands of watch droped. They came and collect to change after one week they said to refund my money. *** u lazada till now where my money? Did u return? No

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.