Caloocan, Manila
100% full Not resolved

Nag order ako ng 2 asus zen 5 Last Jan. 31 2015 pa until now feb.07 2015 na wala rin ilang besses na akung tumawag regarding my order pilit na sinasabi lang it will be delivered with in this day antay ako ng antay wala naman dumadating ano ba yon. ang tarcking ko ito lang ang laman.

2015-02-02 16:21:23

Your item(s) has been shipped with LEX (Lazada Express) and will reach you on the next 1-3 working days.

Hello 7 days na kaya since last na order ko. hoy kailan nyo balak ideliver ang order ko hello ano ba.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Inconsistent delivery, Give false information, Service, Shipping not fast enough.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

ang dami palang complaints dito sa LAZADA.baka madisgrasya pa yung PERA ko dito sa kanila.

napapansin ko mabilis silang mag sorry sa mga complaints dito gayung matagal na pala silang kikontak ng mga buyer/complainants . dito ang bilis makasagot kasi nababasa ng ibang tao. NAKAKATAKOT mag order sa LAZADA.

Sadami na ng mga complaints dapat tingnan na to ng DTI. ang laking abala.

magaling sa promises tapos pag palpak ang hirap nang mabalik ang pera mo.CALLING DTI PLEASE INVESTIGATE LAZADA.

LazadaPH

Hi jeeny071975, we have read your review and we appreciate the chance to explain this matter.Please know that for orders within Metro Manila, we deliver within 1-7 business days upon finalizing the full payment (excluding holidays and weekends).

For orders outside Metro Manila, we deliver within 5-12 business days (excluding holidays and weekends). Click link for more information about shipping and delivery: http://bit.ly/10h5OWz. We hope we have made things clear regarding shipping.

Thank you.

to LazadaPH #1013535

I dont believe you lazada u cheating so many people ***.I order gold watch when I receive the watch all the hands of watch droped.

They came and collect to change after one week they said to refund my money. *** u lazada till now where my money?

Did u return?No