Verified Reviewer

I do not understand the company philosophy of Lazada. It is one thing that Lazada accepts a seller, who sells items which are not returnable and who put the risk of delivery on the shoulders of the buyer, who has no influence whatsoever on the delivery.

Then, when you have a problem there is no possibility to reach out for Lazada, at least it is well hidden because I did not find one. There is no email, no customer care, only something like a robot who even gives wrong answers. In my case I was told not to worry, I would be covered by Lazada return policy, although I explained that the item is not returnable and therefore the return button is not activated.

No support whatsoever from Lazada. In Pissed Consumer Lazada offered to help me, asked for my Order number, but that was all, just hot air again.

Comments

#2004315

Hi Michael B. we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us.

For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern? For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube, and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8 am-5 pm Mondays-Fridays. Regards!

#2005711
@lazadaph

Hi, I already answered to a nearly identical email from you about ten days ago and sent you my order number 366885****30507, from 29 Mar 2021 14:29:36. I would be happy if the rumors about a deliberate delay in customer complaints were not true and Lazada would pay the compensation now. MANAGE

Lazada Philippines Reviews