1.8

I ordered a "Oromismo bluetooth bh-503 over-the-ear headphones"

it arrived after 1 week,

the package sucks,

my headphone became an Apple Headphone (thinking it's clone)

there is no manual in the box (should i charge it with 220v or 110v)?

i just said LOL

What kind of service is that? Now I wouldn't trust lazada to give an original item, so to those who would read this, please be informed and be careful challenging the risks buying here. I put some photos of the ordered item and the arrived item so that you will know that I am saying the truth.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lazada Philippines?

Comments

solobis_clara

You noticed the description?

"Compatible with al Bluetooth -enabled mobile phones"

I think they meant

"Compatible with all Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones"

Judging from the description, you can expect a low-quality item. I'm sure you regret buying from lazada.

LazadaPH

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/