Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas

they delivered a defective item (power bank ) it really didn't work so i did go to LBC for them to send it back to lazada, as well as i did fill up their return form and ask for a refund in my item. that actually happened april 1, 2015 and the month is ending already.

I just received a message from them that they're evaluating the item and after that i haven't heard from them anymore.

come on lazada do your job appropriately, give me back my money!!! this is my first time to order from them and it actually sucks.

I didn't like: Defective item, Slow refund process.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 22, 2015.

Comments

Same.problem here..I got 1day sewing machine for only an hour works..*** quality... Ibalik nyo ang pera ko.!!!!!!!nakakatawa Kau..tinuring pa namang lazada.....

LazadaPH

Hi good day! We respect your opinion on this matter.

May we have the order number for our reference?

We will investigate this issue and rest assured that it will be communicated to the Management. Thank you

Have the same problem..The refund was initiated since March 31..up until now, wla p dn..pina-process p din daw ng kanilang payments section yung process which according to their site must only take 3-5 banking days..napaka-inconvinient ng gngawa nila..

that what they call Lazada buyer protection guarantee. had the same issue also. they want us to beg.

to Anonymous #975617

It's hard to complain to Lazada especially if you already used the item because they will argue that Lazada Buyer's protection program is void... Try to compile the receipts and/or photos...

complain to the DTI and hope they will look into it.

Guys, try not to buy gadgets in Lazada because they reeeaaaally suck especially when it comes to the evaluation of the returns department... Good luck.