Turnaround Time

I've been register as a seller on lazada, and it take 4 week for me to be verify which my docs are already completed. I contact them trhough online chat everyday, yet all those representatives are only know how to *** but not doing thier work.

I can find any complaint number in the net. then after following up everyday, my account finally verify. but theres more problem coming up. I tried to upload product and all the products have been rejected with in 10min.

with same reason. and i tried to contact through online chat again, they said they will fix this with in 48 hours. after 48 hours the problem is still unsolve. I tried to contact again, but as what happened before those representatives are worst as {{Redacted}} after another 3weeks have passed and everyday of LIVE CHAT.

the problem has been solved finally. BUT! THIS IS NOT THE LAST *** HAPPENS! finally i got my first order, and while iam waiting for pick up on the next day, no one came to pick up.

yes, I wait for the whole day. Again LIVE CHAT another 6 days pass, still no one picks up, the orders just lie there in "READY TO SHIP" and I am also afraid that they will charge me on the late delivery which is not my fault! Although its just only 3 orders, yes its really not a thing but still without 1 there is no 2. I got a bad start how can i do next?

STILL the problem is on going, the rider still did not pickup today. I just wish that they will pick up today.

I am very very disappointed on LAZADA, compare to my selling experience on Shopee,which also I got a good sales that. Although Lazada is still the top ecommerce here in the PH but iam sure if they cant improve, Shopee will take place.

Review about: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

I liked: Nightmare.

I didn't like: Customer service is basically made to stall, Poor customer service with steroetypic answers.

Comments

LazadaPH
#1461920

Hi EquableZorse, we would like to extend our apologies for the inconvenience on your end. However, on your concern, you may visit this link instead https://goo.gl/f3UyJF so our team who takes care of our partners, will surely accommodate you. Regards!

to LazadaPH #1462428

Yes finally the rider come here and picked up! But which was after 1week of follow up.

Request for follow up every single day in that week. How efficiency it is! And now another issue comes again on my account which is payment option! Iam wondering how many weeks will this issue to be solve!

And what other issues will encounters next! This is the worst selling experience i ever have

to LazadaPH #1462429

If the link does make the problem works then stools must be a kind of food