1.3

I booked a preordered an item in Lazada last December 2016. It says item will be delivered on January 20, 2017.

On January 18, I received an SMS message from Lazada with a tracking number for my order which wassent through their courier which is ML Kargo. on January 20, checked the status of my order at the Lazada website and it says item has been delivered but I have not received the package yet. Using the tracking number Lazada sent me tru SMS, I checked at ML Kargo and it says "No record Found".

filed a complaint at Lazada customer center and they said they will get back to me ASAP because they tagged my complaint as priority but until now, I still haven't heard from Lazada. Very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not receive item ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 22, 2017.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1274609

Hi. We're sorry to hear about this.

May we ask for your order number so that we can help you and give you updates as well? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!