1.2K views

Hey, so I order these items, and the same thing/process have executed. Then by the day they were delivering my orders, they contacted me, I wasn't available so I told the delivery guy/guys to deliver it next day/time.

Then, the next time they said they will come, I've waited for them, but they didn't arrived, so, I'm still here waiting. Checked my account, it says it's still being delivered. Then checked it again this time, it says it's already delivered.

BUT, I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY PACKAGES. WHERE ARE THEY!?

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Hello. I have been waiting to receive my orderOrder #220240373874350, placed on 03 Feb 2019 14:48:50. I checked to track my order today only to find out that my parcel was reported by LEX to be "delivered" status and affixed a signature that wasn't MINE!!!

Tang Ina bakit Wala pa order ko inorder ko yon nung Dec. 18 tangina estimated delivery Dec.

18 to dec. 22 bakit Wala pa Kung Sino bumabasa nito pareview nalang kainis tangina finger board lang Di pa binalik

Same as other pissed customers here, I ordered last Dec28 and in the Lazada app the order says it was delivered - courier is also Lex. I tried reaching out to the delivery guys who called me but they said they dont know where the parcel is.

Paid by card too.

This ruined Lazada for me. Here’s what’s on the tracking site: Jan 04, 201908:12 AM Your parcel is being delivered by LEX PH driver MAN DSC CAT (delivery guy/girl’s name) Mandaluyong Hub

stu chua

I just saw today, Dec. 17, 2018 at around 11pm, on my app that my order #214261884045386 package no.

2 from Rampage Impex, a Q31 Bluietooth Headphones amounting to P1221.06 with tracking number SO0014406775, supposedly have been delivered today at 10:18pm! Its not true. The proof of delivery in the app is someones signature we didnt recognize! Please investigate asap.

and what should i do? Cancel the order or stop the my credit card payment?

Sakin din ngayon lang buset may mag dedeliver ba ng 10pm??? Tapos may peke pang pirma hayop..

Lazada pH please help me to this matter I also have the same issue.lex pH say it has been delivered but I never received any package today and it also has a signature as a proof of delivery..this is *** annoying where is my package.

to Anonymous #1631463

Mine too same with lex.ph

Same here. 2 items noted as delivered , but i haven't received any. Lazada please take action about this matter immidiately?

IS THERE ANY WAY TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM? THE DELIVERY GUY SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THIS.

AND SHOULD GIVE A VALID REASON WHY IT HAPPENED. THIS SHOULDN'T BE TOLERATED BY LAZADA.

Hello. Same problem now.

As in today lang. I was notified na nadeliver na daw ung item. Wala naman ako nareceive. And may signature din as proof of receipt.

Probably ang gumagawa nito ung nagdedeliver.

Tracking number SO0010856275. Please check

to Luisa #1597596

Same here. *** nakakaba kasi I paid the item in card

to Louise #1597613

Me too. I paid using credit card.

Tapos wala rin, feeling ko ninakaw na yung item ko.

Nakakapanghinayang. I will never ever order from LAZADA again

to Luisa #1597612

Ano name ng delivery guy mo? Andun yun sa tracking page.

Ako din, hindi ko nareceive yung item ko pero delivered na sa app. Pineke pa yung pirma para lang masabi na nadeliver na.

Magnanakaw ata yung mga nagdedeliver e. Wala ring ginagawang actions ang LAZADA sa ganitong issue.

to Luisa #1598546

Same issue with me

same thing happened to us. Order was delivered but we did not receive anything.

XDE sent a text message that an item is being delivered and nobody was home to received the package so we received an attempted delivery notification.

The next day around 12pm, we received a notification that order has already been delivered. I am requesting for a proof of delivery but it's been five days and have not received anything yet from LAZADA.

to Ods #1597614

Me too. I paid using credit card.

Tapos wala rin, feeling ko ninakaw na yung item ko.

Nakakapanghinayang. I will never ever order from LAZADA again

CookedRiverDolphin

Same here. Delivered na yung status but I never received any package.

Same here. Received notif that item is delivered but haven't received anything. logistic partner LEX PH tracking number SO0006448206.

LazadaPH

Hi Louis, we are trying to call you several times earlier today on your registered mobile number but you are rejecting our call. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your best call back time?

LazadaPH

Hi Louis,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

We've tried to call you but seems you are not available to take our call.

In line with your concern, rest assured that we will investigate this matter. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!