Hey, so I order these items, and the same thing/process have executed. Then by the day they were delivering my orders, they contacted me, I wasn't available so I told the delivery guy/guys to deliver it next day/time.

Then, the next time they said they will come, I've waited for them, but they didn't arrived, so, I'm still here waiting. Checked my account, it says it's still being delivered. Then checked it again this time, it says it's already delivered.

BUT, I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY PACKAGES. WHERE ARE THEY!?

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Louis, we are trying to call you several times earlier today on your registered mobile number but you are rejecting our call. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know your best call back time?

Hi Louis,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you.

We've tried to call you but seems you are not available to take our call.

In line with your concern, rest assured that we will investigate this matter. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!

LazadaPH

Hi louislana54_51, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

louislana54_51