Resolved
1.9
Turnaround Time

On July 16th Bought an item on Lazada Philippines only cause the site stated that it would be delivered between July 21 to 23rd and I prefer to support local companies, otherwise I would have bought the same item on Amazon at a slightly higher price, I've bought many things from Amazon and they always deliver on time or even faster than promised.

Well, needless to say that the item was shipped via LBC express on the 19th, then I was given a tracking number (791006638015), and on the 23rd tracking stopped updating, and the package seemed to get stuck. At this point I contacted LBC, and since they wheren't any helpful I decided to contact Lazada support, which was even worst!

On the 23rd, Lazada support said their logistics team had contacted LBC and the package would be delivered on or before July 26.

On July 26 still no news from LBC, I tried them again, they had no idea what was going on with the package or the state of the package itself. I then asked Lazada to provide an update on the status, no answer from their support.

On July 27, I got a reply from Lazada support, saying they where working on it, and they would provide an answer within 48 hours. I mean.. seriously?! At this point I demanded they reimburse me, and figure out how to get the package back from LBC.

Today July 28 Lazada sent me yet another email, completely ignoring my request for a reimbursement and saying the item would be delivered not later than July 30.

This package was supposed to be delivered from somewhere in Alabang all the way to Makati, we're talking less than 20km! a 3 hour drive on bad traffic at most!

I found Lazada support rude and not helpful. They completely ignore my emails, which are logged in their own support tool, but hey! you receive emails from their support tool but you're never given access to see the status of your support request.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $10500. fducloux is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about lazada philippines shipping service at Lazada Philippines was status of order, refund and post-sales service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
Makati, Manila, Philippines #1192692

We're sorry to hear about this, Cristina. As per checking with LBC's tracking tool, they tried to deliver your item last July 29, 2016 around 01:55:00 PM, but your house was closed.

Another delivery attempt was done last July 30, 2016 around 01:00:00 PM, but the status posted was consignee refused to accept the item. Refund will be processed once item was sent back to Lazada's WH. No worries, we'll be sending an escalation email for this so that your refund will be expedited.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience. Regards.

fducloux
to LazadaPH #1192693

Please explain how a condominium tower that has 24/7 concierge service is "closed" on a Friday at 01:55:00 PM

fducloux
to LazadaPH #1192695

Anyway, I appreciate you expedite the refund. And I do understand that the problem here was LBC, although what pissed me off, was the lack of commitment and quality of support from Lazada itself.

Thanks