Turnaround Time

The worst shopping online I've ever had. So ridiculous.

Until now, I didn't receive yet my order, holiday is over and yet i'm still waiting. The worst, terrible, delivery service is so poor. You can't guarantee your customer to deliver on time. Wondering how far from Manila to Batangas, and it takes 3 weeks and until now waiting in vain?

Common!!!! So pissed off.. How many customer reps i've talked too, but still I got the same answer "we will prioritize your order" blah blah blah". I'm so really disappointed, really!!

It's weekend again tomorrow, and untl now?

aaaahhhH!! I'm so frustrated...

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Courier service, Poor customer service and deceptive picture of the dress, Because the site is not complete.

Comments

Its almost one month but my details of my refund money from lazada was not yet receive.you need to directly send to me in my mobile number because I never receive it thru my email

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Madam,

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you about the delivery of your order.

May we know your order number for us to check the status of your item?

For further assistance, you may click this link http://bit.ly/2xAl213. You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+, LIVE Chat is available from 8am-5pm Mondays-Fridays.

Regards!