my first item was ZenFone cellphone casing that I've waited for more than a week. It happened that the delivery texted around 6am and then i reply that i am at the office. However during office hours we are not allowed to bring the phone inside. Delivery texted around 11 if i am available to receive then I replied YES, I've waited for hours every 30mins I go out to check my phone. Until 6pm, I've give up and expect delivery on the next day. The worst is that it was returned to China because of incorrect address and TRYING TO DELIVER MULTIPLE ATTEMPT. The delivery guy never contacted me again! this is not my first time to order, I've been ordering since 2014 and with same address .i attached here the image of my order for this item.

This 2nd item is Car Phone holder, Today I've received another text, and I am trying to call the delivery guy telling him i am off today. He told me that he already out the item, so what will i do? I am not in the office? I ask him if he can re deliver the item tomorrow since i am already there, his reply is "TRY KO PO KUNG MADEDELIVER PA. "

WHAT?! Yung totoo po? Kaming mga customers talaga ang dapat mag adjust??

2nd delivery na to from TUKTUKAN Hub. Please naman po. Paki check ng mga delivery guy nyo. Nag intay kami ng matagal for those items for them to not deliver to us because if some lies.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we ask for your order number?

to LazadaPH #1653859

Thanks.. this is just a feedback for TUKTUKAN branch of LAZADA. This I hope will not be repeated.

LazadaPH
to Anonymous #1654284

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern and we're sorry the inconvenience that caused you. On the other hand, rest assured that this has already been escalated and that, we will work very hard to provide a better online shopping experience to our valued customers.