I am a frequent Lazada Shopper, i found it very convenient and had very good customer service experience. Now, they are making it had for customers to reach their customer service.

They're shipping is delayed and the information they provide for shipping is not accurate or updated. Furthermore i have found they never really act on complaints! I have complained many many times of bogus sellers selling items 10 times the actual market price of the item. I have made this complaint several times.

They never check on their sellers or really care about any feedback coming from customers.

Another issue i have is when purchasing overseas items, why can't they provide an exact info on the exact delivery dates. They are never accurate about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We understand your opinion regarding things.

However, we need to have any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and address your concern properly.

Also, we'd like to apologize that due to high volume of calls, some calls may be on *** and may have to wait to be served. Thanks!