My order was place on feb 12, 2018 and the following day the status was on delivery but until now date march 1, 2018 yong order ko po hindi pa dumating sakin. Nagiging scam na bah kayo lazada?

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

user90599108

I have the same issue, nagorder ako Feb 28 and the next day nakalagay ay Shipped na, so ineexpect ko the next day andito na yung item, and usually namin talaga 2-3 days lang dumadating na agad yung item, pero ngayon March 09 na wala parin yung item, and nag chat ako sa kanilang Chat Support kaso hindi pa tapos ang conversation eh pinutol na agad ng agent yung Conversation namin kahit may pending question pa ako and talagang hinihintay ko yung answer nya. Tapos nag research ako madami na palang complain sa Lazada regarding sa XDE courier nila na mabagal mag deliver so it means alam na ng Lazada na mabagal ang XDE pero hidni parin nila inaalis sa list nila.Here's my Order#: 319236133

LazadaPH
to user90599108 #1443282

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we do understand your concern as a customer. Upon checking po sa aming system, for your item Baofeng UV-6RA Water Resistant Dual Band VHF UHF Two Way Radio (Black) under order number 319236133.

This is already processed and in transit na rin po ito sa inyong location and it will be delivered by on or before March 13, 2018. You will be notify also of the courier via SMS or email once na malapit na rin po ito sa inyong area. Rest assured that we'll resolve your issue in no time. We are continuously working on making our services better.

Thus, we won't tolerate any untoward incidents to happen again. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Help Center page @ http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH.You may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+.Thank you so much.

to LazadaPH #1443901

How about my order Lazada? 326159253. Ordered 8Feb and it is now 10th of March.This is RIDICULOUS!!!!

I have the exact same complaint, ordered on 10th Feb 2018, item was in stock and not International, tracking said it was received at San Fernando (Pampanga) warehouse on 13th Feb 2018, despite numerous complaints to Lazada, the seller, and the couriers, as of 1st march no delivery has been made, it's B/S Lazada do not care about customers, they even don't allow you to cancel the order once it has been processed.

LazadaPH

Good day! Pasensya na po sa paghihintay.

Hingin na rin po sana namin ang order number for your concern para ma-double check po namin kung ang inorder nyong item will come form our merchants abroad or within the Philippines po.

By the way po, you may also reach us via our Social Media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, IG, Youtube and Google+ or send us an email via this link: http://bit.ly/2F2n6PH. Salamat po!

to LazadaPH #1440339

Very very frustrating. Don't know how they call it effortless shopping.

Placed my order 8 Feb and until now 3 March, the item is still undelivered.

Do I need to wait for the season of Lent to have my item in my hand? Never never to do business again with Lazada.