Buayan, General Santos

I already bought 10 or more gadgets/accessories from them and even thelatest Tulong na Tabang na (ABS-CBN) shirt. And just yesterday. I really am overwhelmed with how great their service was/is.

Things I love about Lazada

1. Very fast when it comes to confirming your orders.

2. Real time updates through email and text messages

3. Real fast when it comes to shipping and receiving the items

And the best part was, when I had a problem with the courier 2go, that it took them 2 weeks to deliver my item. After receiving the item,I ordered again and called Lazada and told them that I don't want 2go as the shipper. I want LBC, and CS told me that she cannot make sure of that but she noted it on my account. And then after a week I placed again 2 orders and guess what the courier is always LBC. So i highly recommend Lazada. Keep it up! Very fast and reliable. :D Worth the.money and trust!

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Comments

Hi ask lang po..magkano Shipping fee mostly sa gensan po..salamat

Where to get my order here in General Santos City?

LazadaPH

Hi,

We are from Lazada Philippines and I am sorry to hear about your concern. We would be happy to help if you can provide us your Order Number or Ticket Number. You can also call us at our hotline at 02 -795 8900 or send us information on your concern via our contact us page at: http://www.lazada.com.ph/contact/

Thank you.