Verified Reviewer

1.6

Last 12.12 Ive ordered worth 5k plus. For some reason all my order which I paid already thru 711 was cancelled.

I felt mad because when i tried to reorder it others arent available anymore just within less than 30 mins. So i ordered those that are available and this two other pendng order was stuck on Processing and sHipping then since it was alreadY 3 weeks that was stuck in processing it was cancelled by lazads that 2 items that i waited for almost a month just got cancelled after so many calls and chat and email i made reporting and escalating the issue. No one even tried to call me back even the manager call back that was promised to me. Customer Service has so many alibis and all but no one helped me.

Aside from that. my lazada wallet had now almost 2k of money left due to the cancellations they did after long waiting of nothing. I've been trying to report on how can i WIDRAW my own money on my account but they only promised me to wait 5-7 business days but until now its been more than a week yet nothing was happening.

Im sending them an email back but no one cares to follow up.

This are the order numbers that was cancelled due to VERY POOR service of processing and shpping of LAZADA PHILIPPINES.

268968****27151

205000****49754

205000****497549 -reference number for refund

I dont want to continue any order with Lazada moving forward and ill do my best in my ability to have this posted on social media like twitter, instagram, facebook, and other accounts i have. I'll make sure to do that so that everyone will be aware how horrible their service from the lazada company to their customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Cancellations of item without cuatomer concent, not giving my money back to widraw from lazada wallet, very poor lazada customer agent representative.

Preferred solution: Just have my lazada wallet get widraw and resent the cancelled order or wet brush that i waited for almost a konth and just got cancllrf by lazada.

Lazada Philippines Pros: Wide array of products, Available products.

Lazada Philippines Cons: Extremely long time before item shipped, Actions, Slow solution, Shipping and delivery, Poor customer service who doesnt care.

Comments

#1820512

You guys are very good at promising but nothing was worked out. Until now none even 1 peso from my lazada wallet was able to windraw. i already spoke to Elton but he seem to stop all of a sudden he promised me that were going to fix this but didnt happen.

Hi Lhen B,we do understand how you feel as a customer and we appreciate that you reached out to us.Your concern will be coordinated to our pertinent department. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

Gosh, I thought I am the only one traumatize with poor customer/Buyer/Seller Support service of Lazada!

Lazada Philippines Reviews