Ordered a gas generator online, process said congratulations order completed. After the initial order email.

I Received NO notifications at all. After 5 days I contacted Lazada. No reply, again 2 weeks later. Still no reply.

I checked order status using my tracking #. Showed cancelled. So they cancelled my order, didn't say a work to me. And did not reply to three requests for information.

Reference. July 12 2017 Your Order has been received and is currently in verification process. Please see below for the details of your item(s) from Order #366277377. Here is my ticket # they never replied to.

Thank you for contacting Lazada Philippines. Your ticket # is 5437546 Just Really bad service

Review about: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

"A mismatch on some details on your card and billing information. The name on the billing information should be the card holder's name and the billing address is the address where the card was issued."

Well of course!!!!!!

That because your registration does NOT allow an address for credit card other than the Philippines...

That is the problem.

Thats still no excuse for NOT replying to my email questions withing your own support system

Still a major fail, and I use a different retailer now.

LazadaPH

Thanks for reaching out to us and letting us know about this, Neil. The amount that has been held from your credit limit will automatically be available after the holding period of 5 to 15 banking days and no penalty will be imposed since the transaction did not push through in Lazadas system.

Please be advised that this is a system-generated cancellation and we have not collected any payment from your card since it was declined by our system. The amount will just be on a floating status. Below are the possible reasons why transactions get invalid:

Wrong or incomplete details - Incorrect Name and Billing Information.

Even a single letter or word is a discrepancy.

Credit Limit - if your item to be purchased is more than your credit limit.

For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO. Good day!