1.5
Turnaround Time

So I ordered a CPU, i5-7600k to be exact, and it should've been delivered to me between Dec 8 - Dec 12 by LEX PH. I waited for it until Dec 13 came.

I contacted Lazada's customer care and told them I want to cancel the item and order from a different seller, but they said to me that my order is already packed and can't be cancelled and they will contact me if they got a response from the seller. Its Dec 14 already and all I receive is an email with my chat log with the customer care agent and a text message asking me if I already got my item, after that nothing came. I JUST WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND BUY FROM A DIFFERENT SELLER ASAP.

SINCE THEY WON'T CANCEL MY PREVIOUS ORDER, I'M AFRAID IF I ORDERED FROM ANOTHER SELLER MY PREVIOUS ORDER WILL BE DELIVERED EVEN THOUGH ITS SUPER LATE AND DON'T HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT BECAUSE I ALREADY BOUGHT FROM ANOTHER STORE WHICH GOT DELIVERED ON TIME. I also want to know if I can just straight up don't receive the late delivery and don't pay for it if ever I ordered from another store.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lazada Philippines Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Either deliver it on atleast monday or cancel my order..

I liked: First order was great.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi ComplexStickInsect477, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. For us to settle this matter the soonest, may we know the order number that is associated with your concern?

ComplexStickInsect477
to LazadaPH #1612691

Its 213718783423318. I literally uploaded a screen shot in this post, also before I post in this site, I contacted your lazada fb page but got no reply. ( I forgot to log in hence the anonymouse account)