july 2 i ordered lenovo k3 note

july 5 wrong item came then i called the delivery guy then told me to go to nearest LBC branch to return the wrong item. which i did minutes after i got my item

july 12 they said they will not replace my item because of a broken seal which i doesnt have any idea at all. i havent seen any seal in the item that i got then they said they will not replace my item.

Theire 100% buyer protection and customer satisfaction guaranteed is false. This is the first time i get to experience their service and i'll tell you they have the worst service you can get

charlesvisita wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was incompetent agents, poor assistance and bad quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines lenovo k3 note k50-t5 for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. We have pulled up your order with us.

Please be informed that the amount may remain floating usually has time frame within 5-15 banking days. However, some banks may take up to 45 days especially if card used is a debit card and/or not issued in the Philippines. This is a policy imposed by the bank and not by us or the merchant.

The deducted amount from the debit card was not collected by Lazada. It remains in authorization status that's why the amount appears to have been taken out of the card.

But again, since it was rejected by CYBS, we did not collect the payment. The money will be reversed automatically when the issuing bank's authorization expires. The time frame will depends on bank's policies, not us. Customer can follow up on bank regarding that one.

If you have other questions, suggestions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us at our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

LazadaPH

Hi. We truly apologize for what happened.

May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your order on our system? Please let us know the soonest for us to further assist you.

Or you may call our customer service hotline at (02) 795-8900 for further assistance or you may also send us an email through this link http://bit.ly/I6aQMR. Thank you!

My brother ordered a Samsung galaxy core prime mobile in Lazada.com.ph . Then I cancelled it because I am in need of those money.

They have deducted my money. Now they are saying they didn't. My order no is 304771343. I am unable to take admission because I need the money.

Please sir look in to the matter and please take some action. I will be waiting for your reply.