1.8
Turnaround Time

My order (Atom Bluetooth Speaker) was marked as delivered but I haven't received it yet. 12/13/16 4:47 PM - Courier arrived and asked me to go to our bulding's lobby because according to him, receptionist wouldn't let him go inside the building which is impossible because Lazada already shipped before.

Once I went to meet him, I called him and found out that he was on the the incorrect building which is only 300 meters from the correct address. I patiently waited for a short update knowing how near he was to my location. 6:32 PM - I received a text from Lazada that I requested the delivery to be postponed but I didn't! 7:00 PM - Sent Lazada an e-mail regarding what happened.

12/15/16 10:43 AM - Lazada sent me a generic response e-mail for my well written concern.

Did your e-mail supports even know how to read? Up until now, there are no feedback when my item will be delivered.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lazada Philippines. The most disappointing about lbc express delivery service at Lazada Philippines was never received item and no reliable delivery-no customer support-no or late refunding , but reviewer liked affordable prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lazada Philippines.

Comments

LazadaPH
San Carlos City, Negros Occidental, Philippines #1258217

Hi. We're sorry to hear about what happened with the delivery of your order.

May we ask for the order number for this concern so that we can help you and create the necessary report? For more concerns, you may also send us message / comments via Lazada's Social Media accounts (FB, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and Google+ -- icons may be found at the lower part of Lazada's website, www.lazada.com.ph).

You may also visit our Help Center using this link: http://fal.cn/QsOl. Good day!

Mandaluyong City, Manila, Philippines #1255743