3.7
Turnaround Time

please ask your couriers to CALL the buyer instead of handling it to whoever is in the office or in the house. Please VERIFY that the reciever is also the one who ordered. PRIVACY PURPOSES.

Comments

AbsentPlaice

Pa deliver na po sana asap need na po kasi salamat. SO0034048934

No progress ang lapit nyo lang if ypu cznt do your job wag nalang kayo makipag partner sa lazada

I paid for it through payment card. In my opinion if a package has been paid already. You should deliver it to the receiver. Or asked for an Identification card if the receiver is not around.

We paid for the shipping fee not for the package to be given to the wrong person. Be responsible for each package you deliver.

I don't know if your delivery man is lazy or whatsoever. But I'm not really happy with your service.

where does lex express located in pampanga? i lost my phone so they can't call me.

but they didnt even bother asking in my address if i am around.

No one attempted to deliver it, how lazy are they? hey lazada i recommend ninjavan as your courier.

Can you please disclose the contact number of lex?

LazadaPH

Hi Sir/Ma'am, we understand your disappointments and we appreciate that you reached out to us. We are taking the necessary steps to prevent it from happening in the future.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. For more questions and updates, you may reach us via our Contact Us page at http://bit.ly/2u8lDFO.

to LazadaPH #1690090

I received an email saying that my package has been delivered. I never received my package. Also I chat on your live chat and filled up the form and submit it, But I doesn't get any feed back from you.