Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas
3.0

Ordered last Jan 12. The order tracking page of lazada says that it is shipped last Jan 16.

The estimated delivery days will be Jan 19-21. But days passed by and the tracking number they gave me were not yet registered/updated on LBC Express' page. This is not the first time that LBC Express failed to deliver. To Lazada, LBC Express has a very large number of delivery failures.

The reviews regarding deliveries will drag down your reputation as an online seller.

Lazada Express does not give me headaches with delivery. I just want my items ASAP.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of gas mask from Lazada Philippines. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lazada Philippines to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery process, lbc express and no tracking information. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lazada Philippines for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

LazadaPH

Hi. May we ask for any ticket or order number for us to pull up your records on our system and give you an update? Thanks!

manoyanx
to LazadaPH #1101925

I've contacted support but received no reply. Here is my ticket # 2615470.

to LazadaPH #1404398

HEY LAZADA, WE DONT RECOMMEND LBC AS CARRIERS OF OUR ITEMS.